Turkey Farm Worker: Since Thanksgiving is just around the corner, I thought this would be a nice job. Oh yeah, working on a farm might sound like fun and games, but have you ever worked on a turkey farm?
1. You are surrounded by turkeys.
2. You must remember not to make them mad, or you will get a pecking!
3. At the end of the day, you get to clean up a mess of turkey dung.
4. You might have to be a ‘head chopper’ and hope a headless turkey doesn't chase you!
5. When pay day comes, after many hours of hard work, you look down at your hand and say "this is it??"
Wow! When I have my Thanksgiving dinner, I'll give those workers two thumbs up!
Have a great day everyone!